Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
If it had not been for you wonderful Swedish mamas, we would never have known about Easycares!!!

My Easycare just arrived today, and though I had had a chance to touch them when the first package arrived Tuesday, I had no idea it would be so wonderful to wear one!!!!

I have been wearing DS for 1 hour now and it is just soooo comfortable, easy to wrap and thin!!! :shock: I ADORE my Didys, but I must say the Easy - right out of the box - is already a perfect competitor to the Didy.

And you guys say it will get much nicer after a wash?? WOW!!!! :shock: :shock:
Användarens profilbild
Av karisaf
And we would have never known how great the Zodiac Bebinas are too - thank you, I am LOVING mine!!! You Swedish mamas have introduced us to two wonderful wraps! :)
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
It´s always fun to "send the nice babywrap :twisted: " on someone else and in this case I don´t think that you´ll regret buying another babywrap (or two.... :D ).
Please let us know what you think about Easycare and Bebina some weeks of intense babywearing.
Av Gäst
Hi I'm new here (from thebabywearer.com) and decided to wander over here to check it out.

Yes thank you for the Easycares (especially Lin for hooking me with the Norrsken).

I LOVE my easycare and can't wait to get another :)
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
Anonymous skrev:Hi I'm new here (from thebabywearer.com) and decided to wander over here to check it out.
WELCOME!!
Användarens profilbild
Av karisaf
Who is it from TBW?? :) Just showing up as "guest"...
Användarens profilbild
Av April
Wonderful!!! I´m happy that you like your new slings... We want photos when you wear your babies! :-D

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av April
Åhhhh... lovely photos!!! I´m lucky that I have the Bebina... otherwise the big sjal- :twisted: should grab my wallet :-D :-D :-D

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
Very nice pics!!
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?