Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Av usamama
What carry are you wrapping most with and please if you want add which wrap you are using them most.
Thanks to all that reply.
****** editted to add***
I am using the rucksack with chest belt or the back cross carry with chest belt with our easycare #3 (lagun)
Senast redigerad av usamama den sön okt 16, 2005 15:39, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
I usually make the wrap cross carry both on my back and front. I also use the wrap cross carry when Hanna want to get up and down a lot.
The wrap I use a lot for the moment is Easycare 4,7 Norrsken and Lagun. Indoors I use Storchenwige Inka and often the wrpa cross carry to get her to sleep.
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
Miles is almost two years old and I carry very little.
But I use sometimes
The back wrap cross (if he´s sick and he wants to sit om my back for a while, and then I use my Easycare 4,2)
I'm also trying to learn the tibetan carry, sometimes I use the Easycare 4,2 or my Storch 3,6)
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
fwcc with Nino blue jeans.
Användarens profilbild
Av Sara med alla barnen
I carry my 3,5 month old boy mostly in a front wrap cross. I've ordered a Storchenwiege Ulli 5.2 that I'm waiting impatiently for :D So far I've only used my self-made long wraps.
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
BWCC with my Didys

But then I got my Easy, and the world of comfy rucksacks opened up for me!!! :lol: :lol:
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?