Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Sorry - I forgot to log on...
Användarens profilbild
Av April
WOW! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you think about the sling? Is it nice or lovely? ;-)
Could I use some of the pictures in the Gallery?

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Our coop ordered ALL colors except #8. The one #7 we are getting is arriving Friday and I will post a pic of that one then :D

It would be fun to see pics of them all in action but I did not want to unfold other mamas' wraps. So, keep your eyes open for pics on TBW of Easycares in action.

I did not get to wear an Easy yet because mine are arriving Friday. However, right away I liked it VERY much!! I had been told that it would feel as slicky as a Storch, but I do not think so. It feels more like a stripped Didy, just thinner and a bit flatter. It is fascinating how thin it feels - yet, you can tell it is supportive!!

I am VERY curious to see how it will feel after a few washes. People are saying that Easies go through a transformation after the first or second wash!! They say that it quickly gets cushier and softer!! :shock:

By the way - Of course you can use the pics in your gallery :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
polihaupt skrev: I did not get to wear an Easy yet because mine are arriving Friday. However, right away I liked it VERY much!! I had been told that it would feel as slicky as a Storch, but I do not think so. It feels more like a stripped Didy, just thinner and a bit flatter. It is fascinating how thin it feels - yet, you can tell it is supportive!!
And it will be VERY soft, belive me! :D :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Tabby
Wow, very nice.

Is it possible to see the rainbow-coloured easy one you with a baby?
Användarens profilbild
Av Aurian
I didn´t see #2 anywhere in the pictures... And I´m so curious about it... :roll:
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
I believe we are getting a #2 this Friday :)

I will take a better pic of the rainbow as well :)
Användarens profilbild
Av Aurian
polihaupt skrev:I believe we are getting a #2 this Friday :)
Can´t wait to see pics of it irl!
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
The rainbowwrap looks like candy! :D :D :D
Very nice pictures and I think that you should send one to Easycare, much better than the pictures they have!!
Användarens profilbild
Av Tabby
The rainbowwrap looks like candy!
I agree :-)
Av Petra
Shasista skrev:I think I have to buy one, they are just wonderful! I'm definitely asking Santa one for Xmas....! :D :D
Me to, me to. Hope he like me alot this Xmas.
Användarens profilbild
Av Sara med alla barnen
:shock: They're beautyful!!! The colors are really something else... And those matching cute little hats too. Makes me really want one! Hope all of you will like using them as much as I like looking at them. :wink:
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?