Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
I just replaced the Inka storch I once had and sold :oops:

this was after seeing all the beautiful photo's on this swedish site of the Inka. Ok so it's not an Easy Care. But hey - I wanna be a swede too! :wink:

It was also after a comment by DH, which let on that he FORGOT I sold it, and as he's away on business at the moment, I have seized the opportunity to bring the Inka back to our home once again (without him noticing it had ever gone and been replaced)! :twisted: :D

He He!

Of course, If you girls keep on singing the praises of your easy care wraps, I may crumble and get a LONG one to do that wriggle proof back carry with. :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
30%!!!!!

Wow, now I wish I was amreican so I could afford to by myself another Easy...
you HAVE to take a picture of the 28 Easycares if possible...
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Elin skrev:30%!!!!!

Wow, now I wish I was amreican so I could afford to by myself another Easy...
you HAVE to take a picture of the 28 Easycares if possible...
In some ways I hope they don't come in individual sealed packages because it would sure be a very fun pic to add to the Galleri!!

I noticed you guys don't have all the colors represented there (the raibow for example - it intrigues me)
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Yes,
when I looked online at them, I LOVED that rainbow one! :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you will like them!!
My 4.2 fire is just about beeing a ringsling and my 5.2 ocean i had just cut 50cm away... :shock: :wink: (so it should be 5.2 now..)
These carriers is usually a bit longer than what it says, cause this is the minimumlength.
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Well, that's good to know about the length.

Wow you Swedes don't have any fears about cutting bits off your really expensive slings do you! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have the rainbow easycare yet..... :twisted:
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
I´m waiting for the pictures...and I´d love to see more pics of the slings that are not sold in Sweden.....

The colours are just impossible on the easycare website - they look so much different in real life.

The no 10 for example -Lava...is said to be orange-dark blue and red....but its woven with a burgundy thread throughout the entire sling which make the dark blue come out almost purple

oh - just realized that they changed the colours on the website - it says violett now.. :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
OK so I read the entire thread again and must have an easycare now. Oh man being a member of both TBW and sjalbarn is seriously not a good thing for my savings..

Of to dream about an Easycare :oops:
Användarens profilbild
Av April
Of to dream about an Easycare :oops:
I think you could dream of an Bebina to :-D

:twisted: *gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr*

:lol: :wink:
Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
The Bebina sounds great, It's lower in price than the Easycare too. But where can I find it in the UK, or in English so I can browse properly?

It's so disabling only being able to speak one language :?

I am going to have to go to night school to learn some more languages if I'm to have a super wrap collection! :lol:

I still LOVE that Lava Easycare one though, but I can just imagine my Mother-in-law's face if I were to buy one and then she found out how much it cost! :shock:

Also, what would DH think? But then again, as a smoker, would I allow him to comment?! :twisted:
Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
NO Josie, if he smokes you should be allowed to put the same amount aside everymonth and buy the carrieres of your choice. I mysef used to smoke alot and can't beleive the money I spent on that crap (pardon my french :wink: )
So don't let him hazzle you :wink:
About MIL........... don't tell her. My MIL is cool that way, she has ven offered to buy me the silver waves, so no complaints there.......yet. Let's see how I feel about a week from now as she and my Dh grnadmother :shock: is coming to stay with us for 2 weeks. I might be feeling diffrently about the family thing then :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
Josie skrev:The Bebina sounds great, It's lower in price than the Easycare too. But where can I find it in the UK, or in English so I can browse properly?

It's so disabling only being able to speak one language :?

I am going to have to go to night school to learn some more languages if I'm to have a super wrap collection! :lol:

I still LOVE that Lava Easycare one though, but I can just imagine my Mother-in-law's face if I were to buy one and then she found out how much it cost! :shock:

Also, what would DH think? But then again, as a smoker, would I allow him to comment?! :twisted:

http://www.stellaris.se/webshop/woven-b ... 9ad8b3e1eb
Swedish site but in english! If they do not order to uk, contact me! I can take anything in to uk that could be delivered to sweden! :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Let's see how I feel about a week from now as she and my Dh grnadmother is coming to stay with us for 2 weeks. I might be feeling diffrently about the family thing then
:shock:

I do hope you have a lovely time all together!!! 8)

So, what order would you put these wraps in: Lana, Bebina, Easycare - in terms of nicest to use/best quality?

I really don't think I could justify getting all 3 as my DD is 19m old now, and I do have 3 wraps already!!! (Ulli Storch, Inka Storch, Katja Didy)

Help! Josie :lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av April
I am going to have to go to night school to learn some more languages if I'm to have a super wrap collection!

:lol: That´s the spirit!

Kram (hug)
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?