Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Cinnamon
Hoppediz make some of their wraps from organic cotton. You can find them on their homepage.
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Oeko Tex 100 Information
Because organic cotton in the raw stage can be treated with other chemicals along the way during the process into fabric, i.e. toxic dyes, the Oeko-Tex 100 started operating in different stages of the manufacturing of fabrics. Rather than certifying the organic fabric in its raw stage, the end product is certified free from chemicals or residue. This has been a new standard for more than a decade in Europe. There are also limited organic cotton farms on the face of the earth and there is no way the few organic cotton farmers could supply the demand of chemically free cotton to the rest of the world. The Austrian Textile Research Institute and the Hohenstein Research Institute in Germany came together to develop the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 to ensure harmful substances that started surfacing in the early 1990's would not continue to be used. Pretty much all textiles manufactured and sold in Europe are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and a fair amount of imported textiles as well. All conscientious parents make sure that they only buy Oeko-Tex 100 certified clothes or baby articles.

Oeko-Tex 100 has been the new standard in textile manufacturing in Europe. It is more important than organic cotton as it certifies the finished product, not the beginning product. The end product is ultimately the most important and knowing it is free from chemicals or other harmful residues is the most comforting feeling when wrapping a baby in a baby sling, new underwear, or receiving blanket.
Ok, I stand corrected it is true that Oeko Tex 100 certified fabric may not be grown organic, but is very safe and carefully manufactured so for the price difference I am happy with that. :D
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
Ahhhh....too much Easycare talk!!!! I caved.....I got one.....you all look so GOOD in them!!!! :lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
:wink: which one which one?????? :shock: :D
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
I think the Norskken......but I like the Hav, too.....our order has not gone in yet.....any thoughts on which is better?? :D
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
We actually have 24 people ordering Easywraps together on TBW right now (some even ordering 2)! :shock:

This is all thanks to you: sjalbarn ladies :lol:

I will be receiving all the orders here and shipping them to each person - can you imagine opening a box filled with 28 Easycare wraps?? :shock:
Användarens profilbild
Av Tiz
polihaupt skrev:We actually have 24 people ordering Easywraps together on TBW right now (some even ordering 2)! :shock:

This is all thanks to you: sjalbarn ladies :lol:

I will be receiving all the orders here and shipping them to each person - can you imagine opening a box filled with 28 Easycare wraps?? :shock:
OMG!!! :shock: :lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av April
We actually have 24 people ordering Easywraps together on TBW right now (some even ordering 2)! Shocked

This is all thanks to you: sjalbarn ladies Laughing

I will be receiving all the orders here and shipping them to each person - can you imagine opening a box filled with 28 Easycare wraps??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go girls! The big SjalBarns - :twisted: has also got you! :-D

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
polihaupt skrev:
28?!!
I want to be there too! :lol: :lol:
Did you get any nice price then ordering 28 babywraps?
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Yes!! We got 30% discount and a discount from the VAT!
Senast redigerad av polihaupt den tor sep 15, 2005 19:49, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
April skrev:Go girls! The big SjalBarns - :twisted: has also got you! :-D

Kram (hug)
You all DID do this to us!!!! :lol:

We fell in love with your pictures and asked for all your comments.....we are all "wannabe Swedes!"

:lol: :lol:

Did you know you had such influence???? :lol:

Hugs, too!
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
I just replaced the Inka storch I once had and sold :oops:

this was after seeing all the beautiful photo's on this swedish site of the Inka. Ok so it's not an Easy Care. But hey - I wanna be a swede too! :wink:

It was also after a comment by DH, which let on that he FORGOT I sold it, and as he's away on business at the moment, I have seized the opportunity to bring the Inka back to our home once again (without him noticing it had ever gone and been replaced)! :twisted: :D

He He!

Of course, If you girls keep on singing the praises of your easy care wraps, I may crumble and get a LONG one to do that wriggle proof back carry with. :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
30%!!!!!

Wow, now I wish I was amreican so I could afford to by myself another Easy...
you HAVE to take a picture of the 28 Easycares if possible...
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Elin skrev:30%!!!!!

Wow, now I wish I was amreican so I could afford to by myself another Easy...
you HAVE to take a picture of the 28 Easycares if possible...
In some ways I hope they don't come in individual sealed packages because it would sure be a very fun pic to add to the Galleri!!

I noticed you guys don't have all the colors represented there (the raibow for example - it intrigues me)
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Yes,
when I looked online at them, I LOVED that rainbow one! :wink:
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?