Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
I have a Hoppediz on the way and just don't know for sure what to expect.

I decided to buy one mostly because I loved the pictures you all had on the site, but I never really read very much on what you thought about your Hoppediz.

So, how do you like it? How does it compare to a Didymos or Storch?

If you prefer to reply in Swedish, that's fine too - just send me a PM :) I can read Swedish, but I am very bad at writting :roll:
Senast redigerad av polihaupt den mån sep 12, 2005 17:28, redigerad totalt 2 gång.
Användarens profilbild
Av johanna
I like mine (a Lille) a lot. It's a little thicker than my Didy (Eva) but it's still very comfortable. And it has some pros that some of the more expensive wraps don't, such as different coloured edges and a marker at the middle of the wrap.

All in all, it's definitely worth the very low price! I like it better than the Storch Leo Marine I had, and better than Didy Silver Waves too...right now, though, Didy Eva is my favourite :)
Användarens profilbild
Av diddeldi
my husband has a hoppediz oslo and i have a didymos jakob. i like both of them. one difference is that the hoppediz is hand woven and the didymos is machine woven, which means that the surface of the didy is smoother.

apparently there are differences between different wraps from hoppediz, most are soft and nice but a few are a bit rough i think. ours is soft and nice though. hope you like yours!
Användarens profilbild
Av Pyron
I have a hoppiz Dehli. and I just love it. Its easy to put on and it soft.
Användarens profilbild
Av Tiz
I have a Hoppediz Nairobi and i love it! Soft, smooth and thin. I know it differs some between colors but mine is really nice. I compared my own Hoppediz with a Didymos and i cant really see or feel any bigger difference. I like it a lot anyway.
Av MothersHelper
hi, I am Diane, and i just missed the hop co-op that was going on athte h babywearer.
i am now-more sad than ever, i was going to get the Dehli, and now that i hear it is super soft i feel like i will be seriously missing out if i dont get one!!
maybe coming over here was a bad thing for my paypal account!
:P
Användarens profilbild
Av diddeldi
MothersHelper skrev: maybe coming over here was a bad thing for my paypal account!
:P
probably :wink: . we have all been caught by the wrap- :twisted: who's telling us that we always need at least one more wrap... :roll: :D
Av MothersHelper
So what is your favourite wrap???right now i am mostly wearing a home made one, however i love bright beautiful colour.
i am in Ontario,canada, i think there are a handfull of us here where i am that wear our babies, So i like to look fashonable when i am out and about
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
I just found a thread with a Poll about Hoppediz:

67% of people give it a 5 (out of 5), 18% give it 4, 4% give it 3 and 9% give it 2

For the price I paid, I think it is a very good average
Senast redigerad av polihaupt den mån sep 12, 2005 17:28, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av Alven
Like Lin, I didn't like my hoppediz very much. I was used to a storch and found the hoppediz thick and hard to spread when I had my son on the back. I sold it and bought another storch after a while...
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
Mothershelper - if you really want to wear in style I would suggest an Easycare my absolute favourite.
www.easycare.at
Av MothersHelper
AAAAA
i DO like some of those colours.
i just tried a search on ebay and came up blank.
does anyone have any searching tips?
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Diane

Hold on - there might be an Easycare co-op in the works at TBW!!! We are waiting to hear from them :)
I don't like any of their color ways myself, but one of the solid ones would be great!
Av MothersHelper
grin, i just popped over to TBW and saw that,
too funny.
i love the lava- that looks like purple orange and plum.
i think that i like it betteer than the more orange sol.
orange clashes with my skin.
grin.
i think i better walk away from the computer now and get some work done!! :oops:
this is seriously eating into my day here.
:wink: rofl.
Användarens profilbild
Av April
I'm not very pleased with Hoppediz. The one I have (and also those I've tried) are thick and coarse, hard to wrap and tie, warm to wear and not that suportive...
I think the colorways are beatiful, and from what I understand some of them are wonderful to wear, but some are not nice at all...
I agree with Lin... I don´t like Hoppediz that much. I love my Bebina ;-) :-D

Kram (hug)

Jag har varit intresserad av spel under en lå[…]

Tack så mycket för rekommendationen! Ja[…]

Köpberoende

Hur har det gått, hur mår du? Har du f[…]

En ledsam morgon

Ursäkta lång text, behöver lite r&[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?