Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
Why I should buy an easycare ?????
I would like to know what makes it better than the Didy andthe Storch?
How thin/thick is it?
What is the weave like ?
How is the support compared to the storch and the didy ?
And is it as indestructable as the storch ???? The latter is one of the things I totally adore about the Storchs...

So girls and boys I'm really close to buying one, just need a push over the edge...
Användarens profilbild
Av jag71
I tried Lins and... I want one now! I called my mum and told her that skrutt wated one as a chrismas gift! Sha ask if it really were for him and I lied and said yes! :lol: I even told her not to buy any gifts for the other two kids if skrutt (read I) got an easy! Mean me!!!! But I knowe my mum and she will not lisen to me - just understand how much I want!
It´s just so wonderful! My english isn´t what it ones were but 7 years ago I could have written pages in english about "why everyone needs at least one easycare".
:lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av Tiz
I tried Jiny´s and I want one after that! I think you dont need or want another wrap after EasyCare ;) Well, i cant afford it atm so i will continue carrying in my Hoppediz, sighíng and longing for that Rolls Royce amongst babywraps ;)
Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
But why ??? You all seems to try it one once and then your are sold :shock: whats so special about it ?????

Trying to stop myself from odering one right away :roll:
Användarens profilbild
Av Tiz
Hehe. Its smooth, soft, easy to tie (is that the right word? knyta), thin....oh well my english stops me....
Användarens profilbild
Av diddeldi
i would have bought one already if it wasn't for the fact that i haven't fallen in love with any of the colors :roll: . they should make more colors to choose from!
Användarens profilbild
Av Panakeia
but they are soooo expencive? is it realy THAT much better than everyone else?
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
Better than a *gasp* Didy???? :lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
I´ve just bought one, and I don´t know yet if it´s better than Didymos. What I like best about Easycare are the colors, they are so beautiful.
I don´t know if it´s necessarily better if a wrap is superthin. But Easycare is thinner than my Didymos Lena. But I like my Didymos too, and I like thicker wraps too, like Storchenwiege, they are more cuddly. So I´m not yet convinced that Easycare is better, but it´s definitely more beautiful. It will be very interesting to see, if I think that Easycare is more supportive than Didymos, I have quite a big child, so I will feel if the wrap doesn´t give enough support. I have only tried on the Easycare wrap once so far, so I can´t really judge yet, how good it is, compared to other wraps.

Since Easycare is thinner, it takes up less space if you want to bring it along in a bag, that´s good too.
Av usamama
Wow-- better than the DIDY! I want one but they really are not readily available in the states. Everyone's descriptions sounds like the wrap I have been waiting for! I want a wrap that is thin, easy to tie, and a carrier that I would use all the time! I am use to tapered wraps-- is it a big change when you tie it? Anyone have any ideas on how to get one? :lol:
Thanks for reading
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
Hi Try to mail them at www.easycare.de and ask or maby it would be possible for one of us here to order and send to you?!!
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
I think the address is www.easycare.at

And I have owned one, sold it since I needed the money, then I realized what a mistake it was to sell it, so I bought a new and now I think I need a shorter version as well.

(Apart from Easycare I love my Storchenwiege INKA as well, the didy indio rubio i had for a short time was way thicker and not as cosy as the Easy)

And i also bought half a n easy and made myselt an easycare-sling :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
Japp, thats right Elin!
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Interesting comments!!

I unfortunately don't like any of the color ways but I am really curious about this wrap.

I know there are A LOT of raves about them here, but I was just wondering if it is a matter of taste or whether they really are amazing... I for example don't care for Storches much, but know that many people adore theirs...

I have some questions about Easycare too:

When you say "smooth" do you mean, Storch-like-smooth??

Are they slippy like a Storch or more blankety-like as a Didy? I am not a big fan of the slppy silky feeling of Storches.

How wide are they and are they much thinner than a Didy? As thin as an Ellaroo or Amazonia??
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?