Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
I saw a gorgeous Blue Stars one on www.childrensneeds.com

It is very expensive though.

Does anyone have one, and is it worth the price?
:?:
It certainly looks very classy.
Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
Josie that probably will be the next one I'll try out. I will make sure to let you know what I think.
I think I read somewhere that it's 80 cm wide, thats 6 cm wider than the stocrh............. definetly would be awsome for BC's
kris
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Oh wow - do be sure to let me know what it's like.

I love that one that's navy with stars on www.childrensneeds.com, but would like to find one within Europe and do a price check first.

I'm wary of ordering expensive goods from the USA as I have been charge import duty and vat before on a Phil & Teds Pushchair - it was over £100 extra onto the cost that's about 150 euro's extra to pay!!! :shock:

And of course since then I have discovered wraps and so that expensive pushchair was made redundant and sold on ebay! :(

If the Lana is 80cm Wide, then it sounds really great for a toddler like mine. I guess you could fold it in half length ways to wrap a tiny baby too.

Did you get the Didymos Coat Kris?

I am still LOVING mine. The weather has got cold here that last couple of days. I have been able to use my Didy coat. I used it for back carries, front carries and also a hip cross carry too. :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Oh, that's great!

I'm just off to do a web search to find Lana's home page, hope it doesn't take too long!

:D Josie
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Ok,
I have not found a Lana homepage, but have found it on www.wicklekinder.de - although I'm not able to read german, I have now seen some other colourways. :D

The rainbow one is probably one of the nicest rainbow versions I have seen due to the nice width of the stripes.

If you know of a lana homepage let me know - or is wicklekinder.com it?!

Do these slings run long? Do they shrink at all with washing.

I'm thinking of getting the longest one for a wiggleproof back carry! :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Mia
http://www.tragetuch.ch/shop%20ch/europa/index.html

I have been thinking of a Nacht... even dreamt of it! :wink: :lol: But since noone know what it is like, i havent dared to buy one... I might be spoiled cause of my easys.. :wink: :oops:

Tell me too!!!!
Av Gäst
Oh, the Nacht looks really cool. I would love to see a picture of it on someone!
Användarens profilbild
Av jag71
Josie skrev:Ok,
I have not found a Lana homepage, but have found it on www.wicklekinder.de - although I'm not able to read german, I have now seen some other colourways. :D

Can´t you use http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr ?

If you copy the text to the white square whit the text "Översätt ett textavsnitt "

Then you go to the square whit the text "Välj till och från språk" and ther you take "tyska till engelska" and then press "Översätt"

Hope you understand what I mean. I don´t know if you can choose langue so it´s written in english (the page I mean)
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Tack for that tip!

Josie :D
Av Gäst
Hi Josie,
Only just found this!
The Lana was the first wrap I bought 2 yrs agao-the rainbow one from Wicklekinder. I did find it very thick and heavy though, more so than a didy
Stephanie
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
Anonymous skrev:Hi Josie,
Only just found this!
The Lana was the first wrap I bought 2 yrs agao-the rainbow one from Wicklekinder. I did find it very thick and heavy though, more so than a didy
Stephanie
I´ve never tried one, but I´ve also heard that they are quite thick and not so soft as other wraps. But when I look at the pictures, they don´t look so thick to me, but that´s probably hard to judge.
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?