Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
No Elin, Gretchen has listed her Leo Marine :D I do know from posts at TBW that Gretchen loves her Leo very much and so when I read your post I had to check ifshe got rid of it :shock: .......... She didn't and so my world is back to normal and everything is fine again :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
I´m from Sweden an for the moment this is what we use:

Easycare nr 11 Norrsken 4,7
Easycare nr 03 Lagun 4,7
Storchenwiege Inka 4,6
Didymos "Lars" 4,7
Sutemi
Patapum
Ringsling from LOOMA "Ringo" Blåsippa and Denim
Homemade babywrap in rawsilk 5 m
Homemade ringslings in silk and cotton, including a Easycare ringsling "Norrsken" - I think that there are 9 of them :oops: :D

Sold or given away:
Storchenwiege Leo Marin 5,2 m
Hoppediz Montreal 4,6
Didymos "Lisa" 4,2
Didymos Indio "Rubin" 4,7
Hoppediz 2,6 made as a ringsling

Is that all? :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
Danca - Oh! How could I miss the Leo Marine....good to know she has a Storch as well... :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
Yes, I LOOOOOVE my Leo Marine VERY MUCH! :D

Anso, how are you liking your Patapum? I am thinking of getting a Toddler Patapum for dh. :)
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
USMama skrev:Yes, I LOOOOOVE my Leo Marine VERY MUCH! :D

Anso, how are you liking your Patapum? I am thinking of getting a Toddler Patapum for dh. :)
It´s very good and there is almost no weight at all on your shoulders. But the Sutemi is better I think when you have the baby in front of you. It feels a bit like a long babywrap since the broad straps make a cross on your back.

On the back the Patapum is a bit easier to handle without the long straps that the Sutemi got. I´ve not tried the Patapum Toddler more than a few minutes and it´s very good I think but it could be a bit more tricky to get the childrens legs into the hole that the two straps make when you try to get the baby on your back yourself.
Användarens profilbild
Av Ester
USMama - LOVE my Patapum...I´ve tried them all, the old Ergo, the new Ergo, Sutemi and a few other...but for me Patapum is by far the most comfortable carrier. :D

The toddler was too complicated for me to understand - Anso explained it well - and my brother carried his 2year old son in our Patapum this summer with great success :wink:

it is also smaller than the Ergo when you pack it away

And last but not least I think the patapum is the coolest looking carrier (except for all the beautiful ABS´s and Mei Tais and podeagis that seem to attack me every time I log on tho any baby wearing site.... :roll: )
Användarens profilbild
Av Aurian
I´m from Finland, but live i Sweden.

Currently this is how our baby-carrier stach looks like:

Easy Care "Lava" or #09 - 4,7m
Hoppediz "Dublin" - 4,6m
BäraBarn "Mint" I´ve sewn a couple of purple rings on it :P
Gold and burgundy satin ringsling
white/red/pink "retro"-patterned ringsling
Blue Ergo-carrier

I have had a Moby Wrap "Indigo" and a Hoppediz "Delhi" 4,6m just briefly.
I just reasantly(how do you spell it? :? ) sold my Rebozo Black with blue and white stripes, 5m.

I`m also awaiting a "mamajacket"
Bild

Dreaming of lots more...
Senast redigerad av Aurian den ons okt 19, 2005 23:33, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
WOW Froggie.....that is the MOST GORGEOUS picture.....YOU, the precious baby, the backdrop......can you see why I want to be Scandinavian now????? :lol:
Användarens profilbild
Av Aurian
USMama skrev:WOW Froggie.....that is the MOST GORGEOUS picture.....YOU, the precious baby, the backdrop......can you see why I want to be Scandinavian now????? :lol:
I´m afraid I have to make you a bit dissapointed... It´s not me in the picture, it´s from the ones who sell the jacket...
suppose you missed that I wrote:
I`m also awaiting a "mamajacket"
above the picture :roll: :lol:

I still haven´t got the jacket :x
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
:lol:

So funny......I probably read it too fast.....I am quite sure YOU and YOUR baby are every bit as GORGEOUS, though. :D
Användarens profilbild
Av Danca
Ja I just love love love that coat too. Really wish I could pull it off here in Denmark, but really who am I kidding, we have the unbroken world record is crappy winter weather :cry: ....

Oh well, I'll have to survive with my Dyade coat and that will good enough, just hope it arrives soon :twisted:
Användarens profilbild
Av Aurian
USMama skrev:I am quite sure YOU and YOUR baby are every bit as GORGEOUS, though. :D
:lol: Well, at least my babies are :lol: ! I´m still working at getting there :wink:
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?