Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Which wrap do you like best?

Easycare
33%
Bebina
13%
Hoppediz
7%
Other (please list your fave if it is not listed)
47%
Användarens profilbild
Av diddeldi
i love my didy! but i like the hoppediz as well. i don't own an easycare or a bebina, but i've seen them in real life, and i would like to own those too :wink:

i think the colors are so much better with the hoppediz and didymos though, that's one of the reasons i like them so much. and that's also the reason why i haven't bought an easycare or bebina (yet...)
Användarens profilbild
Av April
I must wote for the Bebina :-D I´m in lovvvvveeeee 8)

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
I think I have come to the conclusion from the posts here on sjalbarn that Easycare is the favorite, followed by Storch and Didy. IS that true?

It also seems that Hoppediz is a wrap people get because it is pretty and affordable, but if money is no object they get one of the other three.

Of the wrap I have tried (Storch, Ellaroo, Gypsy Mama and Didy) the Didy is my personal favorite - no question about it! I am also very excited that I'll get to try the Hoppediz - I figured: cheaper and prettier than a Ellaroo, so why not?? :wink:

Where does Bebina come in, sjalbarn mamas?
Senast redigerad av polihaupt den tis sep 13, 2005 07:04, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av diddeldi
polihaupt skrev:I think I have come to the conclusion from the posts here on sjalbarn that Easycare is the favorite, followed by Storch and Didy. IS that true?

It also seems that Hoppediz is a wrap people get because it is pretty and affordable, but if money is no object they get one of the other three.

Of the wrap I have tried (Storch, Ellaroo, Gypsy Mama and Didy) the Didy is my personal favorite - no question about it! I am also very excited that I'll get to try the Hoppediz - I figured: cheaper and prettier than a Ellaroo, so why not?? :wink:

Where does Bebina come in, sjalbarn mamas?
the thing is that not many own neither an easycare nor a bebina. but those few who do, seem to love them.

i like the didy more than the hoppediz, but the hoppediz is way better than the ella roo/amazonas antigua, imho.

we chose two new wraps without worrying about the costs, and ended up with one hoppediz (for my husband) and one didy (for me). we're pleased with them, although i'm keen on getting another one as well (i mean, i really need a 4,7 meter one too, don't i...?)
Användarens profilbild
Av maimiti
I agree with diddeldi. The people who prefer to wear Easycare speak of it so often and so warmly that it seems to be the most popular wrap.

I've never worn an Easy but I've touched it and felt the quality of the fabric. It seems to be a nice wrap, but I'd never trade my beloved Didy for an Easy.

I once had a Hoppediz Luzern and I liked it, but not as much as my Didy ;)
Användarens profilbild
Av Alven
I like my storches best!

But don't get too excited over what seems to be the favorite wrap around here :). Just three months ago Hoppediz was the wrap everyone wanted! And before that it was the Storchenwiege... Everytime a new wrap appears on the swedish market it's the favourite among us for a while!
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
I can´t really decide if I like my Didymos more or my Easycare. I don´t carry my son so much anymore, so I don´t get so many chances to compare them.

I had a Storchenwiege for a while, and I liked it too, but there are not so many colors to choose from and it's quite a thick wrap.

The Hoppediz has nice colors, but doesn´t slide so well (can you say so?), and you have to work so hard when you tie it, it´s too stretchy I think.

My least favourite is the Girasol though, I think it was not so nicely woven, and it was not wide enough for my taste.
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
Thanks for all the helpful replies in this thread!!!
Användarens profilbild
Av mallinpallin
I love my easy much more than the storch that I sold...
Användarens profilbild
Av Ezereht
I really love my storchenwiege, but I never tried the easycare. But I guess I wouldn't want a too thin wrap though, I think the stability of Storchenwiege in some ways might make it more easy to handle. :?:
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
But I heard that that's the amazing thing about a Easy - it is thing but also as supportive as a Storch.
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
polihaupt skrev:But I heard that that's the amazing thing about a Easy - it is thing but also as supportive as a Storch.
Yes, I think it is very supportive, and it is easier to handle than the thicker Storchenwiege. The baby comes a little closer to your own body I think, since the material is thinner. But I like the Storchenwiege too, it´s such a soft wrap. The Storchenwiege is probably warmer too, so maybe it´s nicer in the winter, if you go outside.

Easycare is a bit thinner than my Didymos, but it´s not superthin, like Ella Roo.
Användarens profilbild
Av Suskiv
I like my storches best, but I have not tested Bebina and Easycare yet.
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
Ok......because of looking at your lovely pictures, I have just ordered an Easycare.....but do I need a Bebina, too?

Didy is my favorite so far.

Tack så mycket för rekommendationen! Ja[…]

Köpberoende

Hur har det gått, hur mår du? Har du f[…]

En ledsam morgon

Ursäkta lång text, behöver lite r&[…]

Jag ville bara säga att jag läst, och un[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?