Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av lizardalinat
Hi everyone! I finally figured out how to register for this forum! Yay!! I know a lot of the US mamas that visit this site and have heard great things about your forum. :) I have 2 daughters, 5 years old and 6 months old. I love wraps because they are the most comfortable for me. I love the gallery here too :D

Wraps I have are the 4.2 Ulli, 4.7 leo red, easycare #12 (eld) 4.1, easycare lava 5.2, and norrsken 4.1. I am going to be gettign my first didy in december :D

I like to sew and have made a few ringslings, pouches and meitais.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
Användarens profilbild
Av mica
Welcome.
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
I hope that you will feel at home at Sjalbarn.se

How about this babywearing thing - is there anything about in your newspapers, TV or radio? Is it more common in any part of the country?

In Sweden there´s been lots of newspapers writing about this "new thing" :D since this summer.
Användarens profilbild
Av Lingling
Welcome! What a beautiful collection that sounds like!
Användarens profilbild
Av Pyron
Welcome.
Användarens profilbild
Av emmahawk
Welcome! How nice to see people from so far away finding the path to Swedish-wrapfanatics! :D And what an impressive collection of german/austrian wraps!
Användarens profilbild
Av lizardalinat
Thank you! :)

There is actually a lot of babywearing in my area. Not woven wraps but slings, stretchy wraps like the Moby, Ergo. There is not much in the newspaper about babywearing but it is definitely becoming more popular it seems.
Användarens profilbild
Av Tinalqua
Welcome :)
Användarens profilbild
Av beccas12
Hi there!
So nice to see a cali-gal! I lived in So-Cal for a long time- where are you? I am SO homesick for Ca sometimes...especially this time of the year, when teh snow and wind make the outdoors seem like a daunting prospect :(

I lived in San Diego (North County), then in Ojai, and ended up in Shadow Hills (LA Valley). I keep in touch some with people there, but not much. Life tends to make long distance friendships a bit hard... but I do have a few I have kept on as OL friends..

Wow- you sure have a nice selection of baby wearing stuff! I get tempted to have more kids just so I can justify bying tons of gorgeous, colourful wraps:lol: yikes, don't tell dh, he'd faint :shock: :shock:
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?