Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Sybeskrivningar, tips, knep och knåp!

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Det såg SÅ bra ut när det satt fast i plattan. Åsså drog jag glad i hågen loss det när allt var klart. Precis som i videon.'

Och det föll isär i små hopknorvade bitar :shock:
Förklaringen var mycket enkel...

När jag hade "virkat" vänstersidan och högersidan så såg jag i efterhand att jag missat en plupp. Och en till. Och en till.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugnt, jag trär ju över dem nu i efterhand. Såg ju jättebra ut!

:Hahaa: :Hahaa: :Hahaa: :Hahaa: :Hahaa: :Hahaa:

Det blir ju samma effekt som att släppa en maska lite nu och då och tro att det i efterhand håller ihop :duh:
Jemmah skrev:
Zilver skrev:Skulle vilja testa det här, men lillan är alldeles för liten :lol: Jag längtar tills vi kan pyssla med allt möjligt tillsammans.
Nu tycker jag att du tänker fel :this: :mrgreen:
Men jag förstår tanken, det är kul att kunna pyssla ihop. Tjuvstarta om du är sugen säger jag!
Gäller framförallt de där små färglada plastklossarna med pluppar på :floet2: LEGO
2015-07-01 EDIT Jag har grunnat på det där med ftalater och annat mindre skojsigt och då särskilt i de billiga varianter som väller in... Och idag när jag öppnade en påse vi köpte på Lekia och den STANK för att den var PARFYMERAD (scented) :shock: :shock: :shock: så fick jag tummen ur och började surfa om det. Återkommer. Vad jag kan se nu så ska originalmärket/-na hålla godkända 0,1 % men vissa budget håller 50%. Men att dessutom lägga till parfym. De var alldeles oljiga. Ska ta dem åter till Lekia... Dessa hette LoomBandz.
Naturvårdsverket

http://kontakt.naturskyddsforeningen.se ... m-scented/

Fråga: Jag undrar om någon kikat på vad "Rainbow" loom snoddarna som nu finns i mängder av olika fabrikat innehåller? De finns i mängder av olika färger, glitter och t.o.m. sådana som doftar. Känns som om de skulle kunna innehålla alla möjliga tillsatser som mjukgörare, färgämnen och aromatiska kolväten... Det är en riktig boom av dessa produkter och detta sitter barnen och fingrar med i timtal och sedan har dem på sig. Bra att de pysslar men är innehållet en hälsofara?

Svar: Rainbow loom-snoddarna är kända för att kunna innehålla extremt höga halter ftalater, och är alltså därför inte rekommenderade att barn leker med. Här kan du läsa mer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icals.html

MvH
Ulrika Dahl Avdelningschef, miljögifter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icals.html

Loom bands cancer warning as rogue consignments of 'charms' are found to contain massive levels of deadly chemicals

- Tests revealed some loom band 'charms' contained high levels of phthalates
- Phthalates is used to make plastic safer and pliable but is strictly controlled
- Legal limit for chemical is 0.1 per cent but some 'charms' contain 50 per cent
- Batches tested and found to be dangerous were headed to UK from Far East
- Officials urging public to only buy genuine products which are safe to use

By Emma Glanfield for MailOnline

Published: 14:21 GMT, 13 August 2014 | Updated: 04:50 GMT, 14 August 2014

Parents are being warned of a cancer-scare involving fake accessories for loom bands after tests revealed some imported batches were laced with deadly levels of chemicals.

Safety officials have issued the stark message after intercepting rogue consignments of the bands and plastic trinkets sold with them which were headed for British shelves from the Far East.

Scientists carried out rigorous tests on several loom band 'charms', accessories attached to necklaces and bracelets made from the colourful elastic bands, and each one was found to have dangerous levels of phthalates in them.

Several packets of loom band 'charms' which were cheaper than the original and sold in 'unofficial' box sets were found to contain dangerously high levels of the chemical phthalates (file picture of genuine loom bands)
al packets of loom band 'charm' which were cheaper than the original and sold in 'unofficial' box sets were found to contain dangerously high levels of the chemical phthalates (file picture of genuine loom bands)

The chemical is used to make plastics more safe and pliable but it is also a known carcinogen and its use is strictly controlled - particularly in toys that could go in the mouth.

The legal limit for phthalates is 0.1 per cent by weight of the plasticised material in toys and childcare articles.

Sixteen packets of the charms that came in cheaper, 'unofficial' box sets of loom bands - the latest playground craze - were randomly tested from bigger batches which had arrived into the UK from manufacturers in the Far East.

They had either been sent for testing by responsible import companies or intercepted by Trading Standards on their way to high street shops.

All of the 16 packets of charms tested contained more than the accepted 0.1 per cent level - with two having more than 50 per cent.

The batches they came from could not be issued with safety certificates which meant they could not be distributed to high street stores.

Safety officials are now urging parents to be vigilant when buying loom bands and charms, with the advice to only buy packets with the 'CE' safety mark from reputable retailers.

Importers and retailers are also being encouraged to send their loom band charms to them for testing if they haven't already done so.

The Birmingham Assay Office, an independent company which tests the safety of toys, carried out the investigation. It provides importers and retailers with test reports confirming whether a product has passed or failed.

Phthalates are used as a softener in PVC and can be found on textiles, coated leather and more commonly plastic-type articles.

They can migrate from plastic into the body if it comes into contact with saliva or sweat.

Marion Wilson, from the Birmingham Assay Office, said: 'The problem we found was not with the bands but with the charms that are sold with them.

'Out of the 16 packets we tested every single charm failed because of the high levels of phthalates in them.

Loom bands have soared in popularity in recent months and have been sported by the likes of Prince William

'It's not to say every packet of loom bands out there is affected but there are plenty of products on the market that could be dangerous.

'We rely on manufacturers coming to us to get their products tested and many of the major retailers will only agree to stock products that are certified by our laboratories.

'The worrying thing is the charms are the bits that are most likely to end up in children's mouths.

'Loom bands are the big craze at the moment and they are flooding into the country from all over the world.

'We have no idea how many of them are being tested and how many are going into circulation containing dangerous substances.

'We don't want to be seen to be scaremongering but we are here to protect customers so when something like this comes up we need to raise awareness of it.

'We would urge importers not to take any risks. Send products to our laboratory for testing and protect people's health and your reputation.'

Mother-of-two Laura Haugh said she was horrified by the news and would now stop her children James, five, and Lucy, three, from playing with loom bands.

Mrs Haugh, 36, who runs the parenting website MummyPages.co.uk, said: 'It is extremely worrying news. Loom bands are the latest craze and children want to play with them but people really need to know about their risks.

'If they are dangerous then they do not belong in the home. I certainly won't be buying any more for my children and I will be alerting other parents of this potential danger.

'In light of these tests I would advise parents to find something else to entertain their children. There are lots of other toys on the market that are safe to play with.'

The discovery has also prompted concerns from Trading Standards, which is struggling to police the millions of packets of loom bands flooding into the UK as the craze continues.

Robert Chantry-Price, a lead officer for product safety at the Trading Standards Institute, said: 'The regulated level for phthalates in the UK is fixed at 0.1 per cent.

'When it comes to the risks they pose, it's a question of how long you are exposed to them.

“ I would warn parents to be vigilant about loom bands - only buy from respected shops, not off market stalls, and look for a UK distributor's address on the packing as well as a CE mark.” Mr Chantry-Price, Trading Standards

'If you touched and played with a toy with phthalates in for 10 minutes, it probably wouldn't be a problem at all.

'But kids make these loom bands into bracelets and wear them for long periods so often there is direct skin contact 24 hours a day for several weeks.

'Children's skin also absorbs toxins more easily than adults. Phthalates are carcinogenic, mutagenic and cause reproductive problems.

'We don't know the true extent of the problem. Tests are being done on the precautionary principle but we have no idea what is already out there.

'Loom bands and their charms are very cheap to make. They are flooding into Britain in their millions and and it is very hard to keep tabs on them.

'With the chemicals in them, the first thing you might know about it is when you start seeing birth defects 20 years down the line when children have kiddies themselves.

'I would warn parents to be vigilant about loom bands - only buy from respected shops, not off market stalls, and look for a UK distributor's address on the packing as well as a CE mark.

'Don't allow your children to put them in their mouths.'

Loom bands are largely made in China, the Far East, India and Vietnam.

The new craze - where children spend hours twisting the colourful rubber bands into bracelets and jewellery - is popular around the world.

Looms bands are simple, colourful, rubber bands which are weaved together to make friendship bracelets.

They were invented in the U.S. last year by father-of-two Cheong Choon Ng.

Since then, his company, Rainbow Looms, has sold more than four million kits - including a plastic loom, crochet hook and bands – worldwide.

The latest fashion accessory and playground craze has been seen on the arm of a number of celebrities including presenter Fearne Cotton, David Beckham, One Direction's Harry Styles and pop star Miley Cyrus.

Even the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been spotted sporting the sought-after arm candy.

In recent weeks, sales of loom bands have gone through the roof and they now occupy the majority of spots in Amazon's current best-selling toy chart.

In addition to jewellery, loom bands can be used to create various accessories and toys, including key rings, phone cases and even shoes.

Sales of loom bands soared earlier this year when the Duchess of Cambridge was sported wearing one

Anna Protherough, senior buyer for children at Hobbycraft said: 'The loom bands are an absolute phenomenon.

'We began stocking the kits since they originally launched last year and since the Duchess of Cambridge was seen wearing one, they have been flying off our shelves.'

However, in light of the craze, medical professionals have raised concerns about the safety of the bands.

It comes after a number of children were harmed playing with genuine loom bands, including one boy who nearly lost two fingers after the bands wrapped tightly around them and another who was left blinded when one hit him in the eye.

Last month, Dr Anne-Marie Houlder, chair of Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group, warned of the dangers.

She said: 'Kids obviously love playing with them but having seen the article that has hit the press, where a child had fallen asleep with some wrapped round his fingers, I would just urge parents to be vigilant.

'They could be a choking hazard or cause circulatory problems if children swallow or wrap them round their fingers for any length of time.'

While genuine loom bands contain acceptable levels of phthalates – which is 0.1 per cent by weight in the UK and U.S – several counterfeit products, predominantly charms to attach to the bands, have emerged with far higher levels of the chemicals.

Tests by the Assay Office in Birmingham found some batches of charms heading for British shelves contained as much as 50 per cent of phthalates.

The rise of counterfeits has even prompted Rainbow Looms to issue a warning about fake products.

The firm which started the craze said: Tthere are many fake/counterfeit Rainbow Loom products available online and at stores.

'Some fake products possess the same name as genuine Rainbow Loom products but these counterfeit products are unsafe for children and have not been tested in accordance with U.S. Toy Safety Standards (may contain lead and other dangerous substances).'

It also warned that products could be of inferior in quality.

There are fears the products – including those intercepted and tested by the Assay Office in Birmingham – are being imported to the UK from the Far East.
Svensk artikel som verakr vara baserad på den engelska:

http://www.expressen.se/mode/accessoare ... n-butiker/

Succéarmband i plast återkallas från butiker

Publicerad 01 sep 2014 13:01

Loom-armbanden har varit sommarens hetaste trend. Även prinsessan Estelle och kronprinsessan Victoria bär dem. Nu återkallas loom-berlockerna på grund av farliga ämnen som kan orsaka cancer.

De populära ”loom-armbanden”, gjorda av plast, var hetare än hetast i sommar. Speciellt i England där försäljningen sköt i höjden med 300 procent. De hade stor draghjälp av att både prins William och hans Kate Middleton bar dem.

Även vår svenska kronprinsessa och dottern Estelle har setts bära armbandet.

Men nu har The Entertainer, en stor brittisk leksakskedja, återkallat alla berlocker till plastarmbanden från sina 92 butiker i England. Detta eftersom BBC Midland avslöjat att de innehåller misstänkta cancerogena kemikalier.

Testerna visade att en berlock innehöll så mycket som 40 procent ftalater - EU-​​lagen har satt 0,1 procent som maxgräns. Det är Birmingham Assay office som jobbar med att testa modeaccessoarer som har hittat två förbjudna ftalater i de populära armbandsberlockerna.

”På The Entertainer är barnens säkerhet vår högsta prioritet, så som en säkerhetsåtgärd har vi har tagit bort alla armband från försäljning med omedelbar verkan samtidigt som vi gör en fullständig utredning”, säger de i ett uttalande till BBC.

Ftalater används för att göra plasten säkrare och mer böjbar men eftersom den är känd som cancerogen är den oerhört hårt kontrollerad. Ftalater tar sig in i ditt kroppssystem och kan vandra vidare.

Flugan med loom-banden där band i olika färger vävs ihop för att skapa armband, och ibland också med berlocker på, kommer ursprungligen från USA men har slagit störst i England där en loom-band-klänning såldes för 2 miljoner kronor.
Gaaah. Fastän jag plockade ur de jasmin-stinkade aquagröna banden ur lådan lika raskt som vi hällde dit dem och la dem i en plastpåse för att ta till butik imorgon så STINKER det ännu i köket... :angry: :gomma: :iihhh:
Sonen igår "Åh, vad gott de luktar - de luktar ju blommor!" och i morse "Men var är de där gröna banden som luktade så gott?"

I tre lager plastpåsar i min handväska och det stinker ändå på utsidan faktiskt...
Jemmah skrev:Åh, vi har en gemensam hobby!! :hello: :Hahaa:

G fick i födelsedagspresent i december, och sen dess har vi pysslat lite till och från. Det är perfekt pyssel att ta med på resa. Vi har nyss fyllt på lagret av gummiband då vi hittade superbilligt i England.
Jemmah fick oväntat (de bor ju inte här) ett tillfälle att lukta på påsen eftersom vi sprang på varandra i omklädningsrummet till utebadet i stan :lol:
zink skrev:
Jemmah skrev:Åh, vi har en gemensam hobby!! :hello: :Hahaa:

G fick i födelsedagspresent i december, och sen dess har vi pysslat lite till och från. Det är perfekt pyssel att ta med på resa. Vi har nyss fyllt på lagret av gummiband då vi hittade superbilligt i England.
Jemmah fick oväntat (de bor ju inte här) ett tillfälle att lukta på påsen eftersom vi sprang på varandra i omklädningsrummet till utebadet i stan :lol:
:nys: :ill:
Nån annan här som har koll på det där med ftalat-fria märken utöver originalet och det som säljs hos Slöjd-Detaljer som heter FancyLoops? Pysselaffären i stan här säljer i a f FancyLoops såg jag :tumup: Gillar ju att handla lokalt när det går, ist f web.
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?