Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av karisaf
Those of you that have tried the Babylonia wraps....what do you think of them??
Användarens profilbild
Av April
I´m not very satisfied with the one that I have. I don´t like the material... But I love my Bebina :lol:

Kram (hug)
Användarens profilbild
Av karisaf
Can you describe what the fabric feels like? What about it don't you like?
Användarens profilbild
Av April
I don’t know how to describe the sling... It don’t feel as natural as other slings I tried... It doesn’t feel like cotton... :?

Kram (hug)
Av usamama
I think I understand-- the babylonia feels almost slick (like a new jonas) yet it is grippy so baby is not sliding anywhere. But this is after being washed a bunch. It does not feel cushy or fluffy or thick like a didy. It really doesn't feel like any cotton I have ever felt--maybe polyester blend? NOT MEANING that the wrap is not 100% cotton it is 100% cotton
I just mean that is what it feels like, KWIM? It feels almost like my hoppediz (weight wise) BUT less grip and more slick, KWIM?
HTH
Senast redigerad av usamama den fre sep 23, 2005 06:22, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarens profilbild
Av karisaf
I looked on the Babylonia site and it is 100% cotton.
Av usamama
I just meant that the wrap feels like it is not 100% cotton --it is 100% cotton-- I know that, I would not have spent so much on a poly cotton blend :lol: ---I just mean that is what it feels like, KWIM? -- sorry I was not clearer-- descriptions are hard to explain, just like colors are, they feel and look different for so many people and I am learning that the way people feel about their wraps are like snowflakes-- no 2 are the same.
Användarens profilbild
Av USMama
I really like my BB Slen so far, so I KNOW I'm gonna LOVE my Bebina! :D
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?