Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Welcome to SjalBarn! Do you want to talk to other BabyWearer? Come on in...

Moderatorer: Asia, krakri, God_cares

Användarens profilbild
Av Alven
I'm here to say something different now :lol: .

I've tried an easycare once, an I didn't fall in love... I accually found it a little too smooth, the fabric slipped when I tried to tie a back wrap cross (or whatever you call it... :D ). I'm still in love with my storches, and I feel no need to buy an easy... :)
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
Are you saying then that they smoother than Storches? (stork)

If so, I think it is good news for me because I won't feel that I *NEED* an Easycare! :lol: The slippy/smooth factor of Storches is what I like the least about them...
Användarens profilbild
Av Alven
polihaupt skrev:The slippy/smooth factor of Storches is what I like the least about them...
If so, you definetly don't need an easycare... :lol: They are much smoother!!! (but oh so beautiful...)
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
Tiz skrev: Well, i cant afford it atm so i will continue carrying in my Hoppediz, sighíng and longing for that Rolls Royce amongst babywraps ;)
It´s no Rolls Royce because thats what Didy calls itself.
But Easycare is a FERRARI!!!
The support is like in the Didymos and Storchenwiege, no difference at all.

Danca, you must have one! :lol: :lol:
And then you´ll know why.......
Användarens profilbild
Av Tiz
Anso skrev:
Tiz skrev: Well, i cant afford it atm so i will continue carrying in my Hoppediz, sighíng and longing for that Rolls Royce amongst babywraps ;)
But Easycare is a FERRARI!!!
Even better :lol: :lol: :lol:
Av Gäst
thanks for the address link.

I have never heard of easycare wraps before. I cannot find out if they are organic or tested to oeko test etc. for safe dyes etc.

They sound nice to feel and use. There are some nice colours, but also they are expensive.

I think they'd have to be organic and the dyes safe like in the Storchenwiege and the Didymos for me.

It is a nice website.

I didn't know there were Austrian wraps out there. No wonder our Austrian relatives were not at all phased seeing my baby in a wrap when they visited!

Of course if the Easy care wrap is so very special like the Storch and the Didy too, then it's going to make the choice dilemma even more difficult when trying to choose my next new wrap!!! :?
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Ok, that last message marked "guest" was me - I forgot to log in, sorry! :oops:
Av MothersHelper
see now i am back here flip flopping all over the place.
i also only want to buy the perfect wrap.
storches dont have colours that make me crazy, and the didy- ell i have one, and like it a ton, and i have the gerisol, nad also like it and how super soft it is, but i am feeling that i must have the easycare.i am reading all these posts with gereat interest.
money would be a deciding factor of course. i am in Canada so i would definately need to calculate total end costs.
the colours totally get me going. that violette and orange one!!
oh my.
is it as silky,no maybe the word is 'smooth' as the storch?
Användarens profilbild
Av Anso
MothersHelper skrev:
is it as silky,no maybe the word is 'smooth' as the storch?
Have seen the storch Inka?
The Easycare is smoother than that.
Användarens profilbild
Av polihaupt
I had a Ulli - it was too slipppy for my taste.

A mom on TBW said that she find the Easycare smoother than a Storch, but it is not as slippy when you wrap it around.
Användarens profilbild
Av wigglorsmom
can anyone tell me if Easycare is free from pesticides and chemical residue like other high quality wraps? For the price I would expect organic cotton and safe dyes like all the other high quality wraps have. I emailed Easycare about this but they haven't responded.
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
wigglorsmom skrev:can anyone tell me if Easycare is free from pesticides and chemical residue like other high quality wraps? For the price I would expect organic cotton and safe dyes like all the other high quality wraps have. I emailed Easycare about this but they haven't responded.
I´m sure it´s safe dyes, but it´s not organic cotton. I have actually know idea why Easycare is so expensive, probably because it´s produced in Austria. But it´s true, Didymos is cheaper and is made from organic cotton.
Användarens profilbild
Av Josie
Storchenwiege is an even higher grade of organic cotton than Didymos too. Storchenwiege is tested more often and so gets the Oeko text 100 certificate. They also don't shrink - ever!

I know there are limited colourways, but they cost less and I am so satisfied with my own I'd have another storch rather than pay the extra for the easycare - having said that, I've never even seen an easycare so it's not really fair for my to judge I guess.

I am most satisfied with my Didy too. It's very nice indeed. a little thinner than my storch, maybe a tiny bit more grippy. Fab colour. (got the Katja and Love it!)

I suppose at the end of the day it's about what suits you best, what's the most important - if it's organic, what your favourite pattern is, how much you can afford to spend.

If only all these slings were available in real life shops so we could touch them, and try them on! :wink:
Användarens profilbild
Av Helena
Josie skrev:Storchenwiege is an even higher grade of organic cotton than Didymos too. Storchenwiege is tested more often and so gets the Oeko text 100 certificate. They also don't shrink - ever!
Storchenwiege is not made out of organic cotton. But it´s true that it has this öko text certificate, but I think most of the woven wraps has been tested and been approved according to öko text standards. Hoppediz is also öko text certified.

The only wowen wraps that to my knowledge are made out of organic cotton are Didymos and Bebina. Then there are a few others on the German market that I think are organic, but they are not sold in Sweden. I don´t remember the names of them.
Esploriamo le Suonerie Gratis!

Ciao a tutti! Voglio condividere con te una grande[…]

Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym odkrycie[…]

Ny forumägare & Sjalbarns framtid!

Jag surfar ofta på forumet medan jag spelar […]

¡Hola a todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes[…]

Du har väl inte missat våra andra artiklar & köpguider?